General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Offer a search engine feature that can look through all of TV Portal's sources for things that have not yet been added to the available list

This will make it easier for users to find shows or movies that are not currently available on TV Portal by creating an easy to use search engine that looks for the show/movie by going through the databases of the source websites that TV Portal collects from.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

A full version of TV Portal with every link from each of our sources will always be available outside of the Play Store.

Once we’re back in Play, we will have sources such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Video, Google Play, etc to watch content as well as our normal 3rd party links. If it is requested certain content is removed, we would rather err on the side of caution and completely remove that content from our app in Google Play. Again, there will always be a full version of TV Portal located outside of Play. Please like our Facebook page or join our new Google+ Community so we can keep you in the loop on where to find those.

Due to those reasons mentioned above, I am going to decline this idea. Please keep them coming though, this is a great start.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base